Table of Content
310 Shake vs Shakeology
310 shake and shakeology are some of the most popular meal replacement shakes in the weight loss industry. Different consumer reviews indicate that these two supplements not only help to accelerate the process of weight loss but they are also safe and healthy enough to promote both mental and physical development. So how do these two shakes fair in comparison to each other? Well, below is a review comparison of 310 shake vs shakeology which contains all the essential information that you need to know about these meal replacements.
Both 310 and shakeology shakes are formulated using different ingredients. 310 shakecontains a blend of green vegetables, probiotics, minerals and vitamins while shakeology has adaptogen herbs, probiotics and prebiotics, phytonutrients, protein and fiber.
310 Shake Ingredients
310 contains various ingredients which are categorized into three different groups. It includes:
- A Rich Blend of Greens: it contains multiple superfoods like spirulina, spinach, beetroot juice, pomegranate, kale among others. The greens blend offers the consumer sufficient amounts of nutrients.
- Minerals and Vitamins: it includes Vitamin A, Vitamin E, potassium, calcium, magnesium among others. The rich blend of minerals and vitamins help to enhance the development of a healthy and fit body.
- Probiotics: It helps to enhance the immunity of the body and it makes 310 healthier for consumption and enhancing gut functions as well as the process of digestion.
The ingredients which are used to formulate shakeology include:
- Phytonutrients: it contains minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants which help to enhance the immune system and to fight disease-causing radicals by flushing out toxins from the body.
- Adaptogen Herbs: this is a blend of compounds which help to increase the body’s endurance during workout performances and help it to adapt to different types of stress.
- Proteins and Fiber: shakeology reviews indicate that this shake contains a rich blend of protein and fiber which help to suppress hunger pangs, reduce food craving and binge eating, enhance the rate of metabolism and promote the development of lean muscle mass.
- Prebiotic and Probiotics: they contain digestive enzymes which help to improve the process of digestion, nutrient absorption, and bowel movements.
310 Shake and Shakeology are manufactured by different brands hence they have different levels of nutrition starting from the calories to the concentration of ingredients.
This meal replacement is formulated using more than 70 ingredients which include probiotics, phytonutrients, superfoods, antioxidants among others. Shakeology has about 140 calories per every serving.
This diet supplement has about 16 different types of vitamins which isn’t bad. 310 shake has around 90 calories per serving.
These two meal replacements contain whey protein concentrate but 310 has triplex, a special protein concentrate that contains very little amounts of carbs and lactose and it helps to quickly enhance the process of weight loss. 310 shake has 15g of protein while shakeology has 17g of protein per serving.
310 has 5g of fiber while shakeology has 3g of fiber per scoop.
Sugar and Fat Content
These two meal replacement shakes contain 1g of sugar per serving but with different amounts of sugar. Wile 310 doesn’t have any kind of sugar, shakeology has about 9g of sugar per every serving and it also contains added sweeteners such as fructose.
Note that both supplements are usually touted as vegan and also gluten-free but there is no any certified evidence that suggests shakeology as a gluten-free supplement.
How Long the Shakes Curb Hunger
A good meal replacement should provide the consumer with at least three to four hours of satiety although this mainly depends on the consumer’s metabolic rate and the activity level. Looking at shakeology vs 310 shake comparison, both supplements can satisfy consumers for 3-4 hours.
These two shakes come in different types and numbers of flavors.
This meal replacement is available in four types of flavors i.e. strawberry, vanilla, chocolate andvanilla chai. Strawberry is the most popular 310 shake flavor.
It is one of the most popular meal replacement shakes thanks to its wide range of flavors. Shakeology is available in flavors such as chocolate vegan, green berry, café latte, vanilla, chocolate, tropical strawberry vegan, and strawberry. What is amazing about buying shakeology is that there are over 100 recipes which you can use to make shakes with different flavors.
How Do They Work
Both Shakeology and 310 shake almost work in the same way. They both help to enhance the feeling of satiety.
How Shakeology Works
Shakeology is one of the most popular meal replacement products and it contains a wide range of healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and proteins which enhance the consumer’s feeling of satiety for long hours. The ingredients which are used to formulate this weight loss supplement are rich in fiber and protein and they help to satisfy the daily nutritional needs of the consumer while reducing food cravings and binge eating. Note that shakeology should be consumed in between meals in order to reduce the normal caloric intake.
How 310 Shake Works
310 is one of the most unique shakes that has been designed to use a triplex protein which helps to curb the appetite of the consumer for long hours. The rich protein blend that is derived from pea protein, fibersol 2, milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate help to enhance the feeling of satiety and they contain essential nutrients which are important for the development of the body. Note that Fibersol 2 and Triplex protein are great ingredients help to prevent hunger signals and craving of junk food thereby reducing the daily caloric intake and leading to weight loss.
Preparation of the Shakes
310 shake and shakeology shakes are prepared in the same way since they both need to be mixed with water or any other preferred liquid.
Just like most shakes, preparing 310 is actually very easy. All you need is to mix about 10 ounces of water with a single scoop of this powder shake. While preparing 310 shake, you can add fruits, or veggies to get a better taste. For a refreshing and soothing effect, add some ice cubes in the mixture.
This is a simple and easy to prepare shake. A single scoop of shakeology can be mixed with about 10 ounces of water and some ice cubes. Shakeology is a great weight loss supplement that can be consumed without additional flavors and you don’t need other ingredients such as nuts, veggies or fruits.
Nutritional Benefits of the Shakes
- 310 Shake doesn’t contain sugar or fat hence it is a great product for diabetics. Shakeologyreview shows that this meal replacement helps to regulate the blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- 310 Shake helps to improve the immunity of the body while shakeology helps to fight free and damaging radicals from the body.
- Shakeology promotes physical as well as mental well-being while 310 shake helps to protect the body from stress and promotes the development the development of healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- A look at Shakeology review indicates that this supplement enhances the process of digestion while 310 shake helps to boost energy levels in the body and promote endurance.
- 310 Shake review shows that it has a very unpleasant taste and also a chalky aftertaste. Some consumers, on the other hand, have said that Shakeology has a bad aftertaste although this sentiment is not supported by most reviewers.
- 310 Shake is one of the most affordable supplements although some people find it to be quite expensive. Overall, Shakeology review indicates that it is one of the most expensive supplement.
Side Effects of the Shakes
310 Shake review show that consuming this supplement in high doses can result in side effects such as:
- Fatigue and
High doses of shakeology can make the consumer to experience
- Bloating and gas
The Cost of the Shakes
Shakeology is one of the most expensive shakes. A package usually costs around $130 which is about $4 for every serving. A package of 310 shake on the other hand costs around $70 which is about $2.5 for each serving. It is one of the most cost-friendly shakes in the weight loss supplement market. Both brands which manufacture these shakes offer consumers a 30-daymoney back guarantee period.
Where to Purchase the Shakes
Both 310 and shakeology sakes can be purchased online from their respective company’s official websites and also in popular eCommerce sites such as eBay and Amazon.
Are the Shakes Effective?
310 is one of the simplest, cheap yet effective shakes. It helps consumers to lose weight in a safe and healthy manner and it has been clinically tested and approved as an effective weight loss meal replacement.
Shakeology is one of the most used shakes thanks to its effectiveness. There are numerous online testimonials which credit this shake for significant and long-lasting weight loss. It boosts energy levels, enhances the process of digestion and accelerates the rate of metabolism in the body.
A look at the shakeology vs 310 shake review indicates that both meal replacements are effective in their own ways and they produce different results from one individual to the other.
Both Shakeology and 310 shakes are effective meal replacements and are good for the health of the consumer. However, these two supplements are manufactured by different companies and they contain different ingredients as well as prices. If you are looking for a cheap and affordable meal replacement, then go for 310 Shake and if you want a better and pricey product but with long-term benefits, then Shakeology offers the best solution. Note that both two shakes are prepared in the same manner and they offer the consumer various health benefits.
Read More: 310 shake deals