We found Thrive Shakes on Amazon in single serving packets for a whopping $65.00 (plus shipping) for 16 packets. This makes this shake $4.06 per shake before shipping! That is a very high price in the world of meal replacement shakes.
- May have benefits for overall health
- Not likely to cause severe side effects
- Lacking independent customer reviews
- Not all of the ingredients are proven to aid weight loss
- Not available to buy from the official website
There are many good things about the Thrive Shake, like it’s variety of vitamins, less amount of calories, less amount of sugar and a good balance of protein and fiber.
The problem with this shake is the choice of soy as their protein, since we don’t believe it’s the best overall option for health or weight loss. They also include artificial sweeteners sucralose and maltodextrin, which studies show may lead to weight gain and potential negative health effects.